Top Trends in Christian Publishing
Learn how to prepare yourself for current and future top trends in Christian publishing, led by publishing veteran Mark Carpenter.
We’ll discuss these publishing trends:
- Multi-platform publishing: print, digital, audio
- Print on demand and new publishing-friendly technology
- Competition from other media
- The growing market for local authors
- Challenges to distribution
- The increasing importance of great design
- How millennials are changing the face of publishing
- The latest top factors in book marketing and communication
Mark Carpenter is chairman and CEO of Editora Mundo Cristão, one of Brazil’s largest publishers of Christian books. Formerly an editor at Tyndale House Publishers, Mark was founding president of the Brazilian Association of Christian Publishers (ASEC). He served as chairman of MAI. Mark earned a BA from Bethel College (IN) and an MA from the University of São Paulo. Mark and his wife, Laurie, live in São Paulo.
[button style=”btn-success” url=”http://bit.ly/2pSXJHP” target=”_blank”]Register Now[/button]